You’ve just gotten engaged (Congratulations!) and now it’s time to start planning! You say “I can do this all by myself,” but hiring a professional event planner, like 13 Cedar Events, can make the whole process so much easier for you!
Here are 10 reasons why hiring a wedding planner is a must during this exciting time:
1. You should be having fun, not stressing over details - and believe me, there's a lot of details.
2. A planner will orchestrate the whole thing for you - coordinating vendors, budgets, timelines, and the rehearsal all the way through the reception.
3. Consider a planner a crisis managing ninja - let’s face it, you don’t need to be managing a crisis when you are supposed to focused on the joy of getting married to the one you love.
4. Planners create timelines and itineraries - they’ll make sure everyone knows the where and the when.
5. Your planner will be "go to” person for everything - vendors, wedding party, and even crazy extended family members so you can get ready and relax before the ceremony.
6. Planners offer professional advice - everything from etiquette to how to handle needy family members because, if we are being honest, they do exist.
7. A planner can bring your vision to life - it's a collaborative joint effort to make your dream come true.
8. Pro planners will save you money - with seriously sharp budgeting skills and great vendor relationships
9. A planner will save you lots of time - do you really want to be spending all your time researching vendors when your planner could recommend the perfect one for your style and budget?
10. Planners can help save relationships - wedding planning will be stressful and you want to still have a relationship with your fiance, your mother, AND your mother-in-law when it’s all over!